There are a lot of recommendations to have soft and healthy skin. We`ve gathered the most important 8 steps for healthy skin that you should start taking immediatel. If are still having issues with your skin after these recommendations, you should go see a doctor, as the skin problems you face could be allergies, acne, or even something more severe.
1. Get some sun. Recent studies have revealed that vitamin D prevents many types of cancer. In moderation, sun can be your best friend. Moreover, depression has been linked to the lack of vitamin D. Don`t forget to use a sun-protection cream or gel, to follow our steps for healthy skin.
2. Reduce your sugar intake. You shouldn`t cut completely sugar out of your diet, but try to avoid the “artificial” sugars found in sodas or candies. Contrary to popular belief, chocolate is not bad for you; opt for dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa. Your body will be grateful, if you eat more fruits and less candy.
3. Drink water, even if you are not thirsty.
4. For a healthy skin, eat more fish and nuts. Both create oils that are good for eliminating the bad oils from your body. In particular, almonds have high amount of magnesium and calcium to protect your skin from the damaging effects of your environment. The omega-3 fats found in salmon will keep your hair shiny, your nails and teeth healthy, and your skin clear.
5. Don`t wash your face too often. Wash your face twice a day, in the morning, to remove the oils that have build up overnight, and in the evening, to cleanse your face from the dirt and makeup from the day.
6. Use toner. Toner prepares your skin to receive the benefits from other products you will use. It soothes your skin and also minimizes the appearance of pores.
7. Hydrate your skin. Hydration provides vital lipids, replenishing moisture. Use a hydration cream that is suitable for your type of skin.
8. Another step for a healthy skin is to have a nourishing diet. Eat fruits, vegetables, protein, and fibre.
Try to follow our steps for healthy skin, and we guarantee you that you will have a smooth, silky and healthy face.