As you all know, I have a serious obsession love for summer so I’m super sad that it’s over. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing better than falling leaves, spiced lattes, and the occasional scarf, but there is just something about warm sunshine and flip flops that makes my heart smile. Le sigh.
Well since I’m doing a fun guest tomorrow for one of my favorite blogs, I had some leftover mangoes and decided to make this delicious Minty Mango Salsa. No don’t worry, I’ll have all the slow-cooker, tailgating and spiced pumpkin recipes for your little hearts desire in no time, but here’s one last fun dish that tastes delicious any ole’ time!
I love this salsa recipe because it was so quick and easy, only 10 minutes to whip up! I know, I know…I have been pretty lazy lately in the kitchen, ie. milkshakes, macaroons and countless guest posts…but work has been UBER-busy not to mention my weekends have been booked solid since August! Forgive me…I love cooking and will have plenty of recipes to share soon.
Until then, hope you enjoy this fruity/spicy/sweet number!
Minty Mango Salsa Print Serves: 5 servings Ingredients
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chilis
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. minced fresh mint leaves
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- In a small bowl, combine the mango, pepper, chilis, onion, juice, mint leaves and ginger. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or alongside your meal, enjoy!
Nutritional Information Serving Size: ½ cup • Calories: 40 • Fat: 0 g • Carbs: 10 g • Fiber: 2 g • Protein: 0.1 g • WW Points+: 1 pt 3.5.3208