The simplest ways to a good layer of healthy skin consist of just three magic words: cleanse, tone and moisturize. And this goes for everyone irrespective of the skin type. Most people are under the impression that those with a dry skin can conveniently skip on the toning part. Absolutely wrong. This theory, from wherever you got it, will destroy your skin like nothing ever did. But of course, you need to pick up toners made specifically for the dry skin.
Here is a list of a few best toners for dry skin
1. VLCC Skin Defense Rose Water Toner: VLCC has been one of the brands I can swear by. Just like it helped me lose some real undesired pounds off my body, it has brought some awesome skin products too. Talking about the VLCC skin Defense Rose Water Toner, let me tell you, it is made up of 100% natural ingredients. The rose water used as the primary component of this toner helps your face muscles relax and calms the irritation, if any due to the cleansing. There are a number of natural toners in the market, but I position VLCC skin Defense Rose Water Toner in the first place. Another plus point of this product is its perfectly affordable price.
2. Biotique Cucumber Water Toner: Biotique has come up with a number of skin products lately. And after having used around half a dozen of their products, I could assure that they all are very effective and skin-friendly. The products of Boutique are all made for specific skin types, and the Biotique Cucumber Water is a toner that they have come up with, especially for the dry skin type. The plus point of the product is that this alcohol-free product works great on large pores, without adding up to the dryness of the skin.
3. Lotus Herbals Rosetone Rose Petals Facial Skin Toner: This is again an Indian brand which has recently emerged as a leading cosmetic company. They have introduced some of the most natural products that would not fail to impress you. Lotus Herbals Rosetone Rose Petals Facial Skin Toner is again an herbal toner which not only tones up your skin, but also moisturizes it. Moreover, it enhances the elasticity of your skin. If used for an extended period of time, the large skin pores will reduce to some extent and leave your face with a healthy glow.
4. Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner: This toner is effective in cleansing your face thoroughly and shrinks the open pores. Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner also helps cooling off the burning sensation in an acne prone skin. One thing about this product is that, it is not alcohol free, but another thing about it is that it works like magic on black heads. Though the toner has some chemical compounds, it is allergy tested, and remains gentle on sensitive skin as well.
5. The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner: This toner is an ideal one for those who are giving their first shot to using toners. It has a very light consistency, thus easily gets absorbed into the skin. It gives you a soothing cooling sensation and hydrates the skin in the process. This product from The Body Shop is an alcohol free toner and has added advantage of vitamin E which is the ultimate food for dry skin.
6. Aroma Magic Aromatic Toner: Aroma Magic brings a line of natural products starting from cleansers to moisturizers, toners being one among them. This toner will keep your dry skin moisturized for a longer period, you cannot afford to skip on the moisturizing part, though. Additionally, it also sweeps away any dirt if left after the cleaning regime. The beauty of Aroma Magic products is that they come in affordable prices and the quantity is pretty decent too. A bottle of Aroma Magic Aromatic Toner will last for two to three months easily, even if you use it twice. This is personally my best skin toner so far.
7. Jovees Rose Skin Toner: This bottle of toner will be a favorite with people who are always on the go. It comes with a spray cap and you do not have to bother keeping a roll of cotton handy always to apply this toner. You can spray it on the clean skin and let it seep in. This toner is rich with compounds of moisturizing properties and would negate the stretchiness which is characteristic to the average dry skin.