I got the inspiration for these after making my skinny oreo cheesecake. My friend makes amazing oreo truffles and I still had a ton of oreo 100 calorie packs on hand so I thought I’d try it out. They turned out really good! I used fat-free cream cheese to mix with the blended oreo crisps. I had left over chocolate fondue from Valentine’s Day so I used that as the shell, but you could try Hershey’s sugar-free chocolate baking chips for a lower calorie count. These were creamy and still had a strong oreo flavor which I loved! Perfect for an upcoming party or just something sweet for your friends. Obviously truffles made with real oreo cookies are much better than these, but if you’re like me and cut oreos completely out of your diet, then these taste great!! Let me know how you like them!
Skinny Oreo Truffles Print Serves: 20 servings Ingredients
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 3 packets of Nabisco 100-calorie Oreo Crisps
- Chocolate chips or any type of dipping chocolate
- White chocolate drizzle (optional)
- Blend oreo crisps in a blender until finely crushed. In a bowl, mix crushed oreos with cream cheese until mixed well. Place mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Once stiff, mold balls together and place on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper. (My mixture yielded about 20 balls, but you can make them smaller to serve more.) Place cookie sheet in the fridge for about an hour until stiff.
- Melt chocolate using a double-boiler (or a microwave works well too) and immediately dip balls into melted chocolate. Once the chocolate hardens, drizzle melted white chocolate over top and place in fridge for an additional hour. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information Serving Size: 1 ball • Calories: 48 • Fat: 5 g • Carbs: 3.2 g • Fiber: 1.6 g • Protein: 1 g • WW Points+: 2 pts 3.5.3208